My name is Peter Wiltshire
In my workshop in Norfolk, I design and make items of weather proof leaded stained glass, using the same lead cames, solder and glass present in most church stained glass windows.
I'm utilising the glass that is available today and simple daylight to produce colourful items that can be placed in gardens. They add interest in all seasons, complementing flowers in the summer and detracting from bare areas in the winter.
My products include:-
- stained glass panels or sculptures with legs that can be "planted" in the garden
- 2D wallart designed to hang on walls inside or outside using more opaque glass
- horseshoes with stained glass centres
- stained glass hanging ornaments that can be placed in the garden all year or used as suncatchers or decorations inside
- stained glass cane toppers
I offer the unique service of putting stained glass centres into horseshoes with special memories attached to them that people send me. I also put centres into horseshoes from my stock.
The materials I use are Spectrum and Wissmach glass (cathedral, iridescent, opaque, transluscent, textured and plain), lead cames, galvanised steel wire, tinned copper wire, copper pipe and top quality 316 marine grade stainless steel.
Traditional leaded stained glass with a twist
Timelapse GIF showing me cutting glass
Timelapse GIF showing how stained glass in the garden changes constantly as the light conditions change